What you should look for in a home security camera in West Palm Beach
So many people in West Palm Beach want to get a view what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are among the smartest tools to think about as you design your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that free-standing cameras can be effective when set up correctly, they’re even more helpful when included into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in West Palm Beach? You’ll be glad to discover these critical elements include more features than ever before. You are able to view live streams from indoor cameras or surprise those lurking about with integrated deterrents from outdoor cameras. You’ll also have immediate access to your security cameras through a central touchscreen panel or smartphone app.
Dynamic features add value to home security cameras in West Palm Beach
Loaded with features and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your residence’s defense to a different level. These crucial parts of your home security system may come equipped with a diverse array of features such as two-way talk, night vision, and mobile access. Take a look at the options available to you below.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a security camera that is able to take immediate action. If unusual activity is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will emerge on the outside of the camera’s lens and an audible alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers well-defined footage of your surroundings any time of day. Your cameras will even sustain their visibility when zooming in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Look for surveillance with cloud storage options and the ability to review video right from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in West Palm Beach are typically connected to a convenient app on your smartphone. You can review real-time streams or saved video and even engage or disarm your system. The Vivint App will send an alert to your cell phone if a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion detection means your cameras will engage when strange activity is detected. You’ll even receive a message on your mobile device.
- Converse with visitors or family: Would you welcome the chance to check in with your children after school? Do you have a visitor at your doorstep? Modern surveillance systems, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient two-way talk so you may converse with anyone detected by your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This feature provides the opportunity to designate the precise part of your property you would like your camera to cover. This can be beneficial to better define the activity you record as you aren’t going to need notifications whenever a vehicle drives by in front of your house.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in West Palm Beach. The next step is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Phone (561) 556-7696 to begin or submit the following form to contact our home protection and automation professionals.