Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in West Palm Beach?
Your new nursery is nearly ready for your darling little one. You devoted hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even put up a shelf with a line of plush animals as a final detail. But how are you planning to monitor your infant? You can go the traditional route with a basic audio monitor or take it a bit further and employ the video cameras already accessible to you in your modern home security system.
Although it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in West Palm Beach, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in West Palm Beach are ideal baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are connected to your comprehensive smart home and available via an easy-to-use app. This offers you practicality and peace of mind since you are able to check in on your little one from anyplace via your phone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time HD video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-quality video of your baby. You may even watch recorded segments straight from your phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you can actually speak to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you can take advantage of the talk feature through your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your newborn decides nap time is finished and is ready to get out of the crib, you are able to get motion-triggered updates delivered right to your mobile device.
- One-tap communications: Even though this perk is typically for older kids, it’s worth mentioning. With a single tap of a button, your child can reach out to you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a terrific perk. If you notice that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it might be a little stuffy in the room, you are able to change the settings on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may integrate two indoor cameras and get access to each of them with a single mobile app.
Customize Your West Palm Beach smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own West Palm Beach smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can provide. Call (561) 556-7696 today and explore how we can make your property more convenient and safer for all family members.