You’ve done your research and reached the conclusion that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your property. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is well worth the cost.
Here’s how West Palm Beach home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having an expert there to provide support in times of emergency, 24-hour home monitoring is the right option for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly contact first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the crisis and will serve as the main contact with authorities if you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are connected to your residence through your security components. This gives you more than merely peace of mind as you have actual, live professionals to guide you when you need them most.