How does home monitoring work in West Palm Beach?
You’ve done your research and reached the conclusion that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your property. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is well worth the cost.
Here’s how West Palm Beach home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having an expert there to provide support in times of emergency, 24-hour home monitoring is the right option for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly contact first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the crisis and will serve as the main contact with authorities if you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are connected to your residence through your security components. This gives you more than merely peace of mind as you have actual, live professionals to guide you when you need them most.
Protecting your house, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making sure family members are out of danger. It’s even more vital when something takes place while you’re away. Imagine your smoke detector tripping or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to heed the warning of the high-volume siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always defended, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in West Palm Beach home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All device communications are directed through this convenient, networked interface. In addition to being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your smart home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio capability letting you converse right to your monitoring staff
- You are able to call for help with any kind of concern, including medical matters
If you can’t locate your phone when a disaster takes place, you’ll still be able to speak with your support team right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced West Palm Beach security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and order a comprehensive West Palm Beach smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you would like to boost the protection of your home, dial (561) 556-7696 or submit the form below to start.